Sr. Account Manager LATAM
The way people watch TV and consume video content is changing rapidly and technology is evolving before our very eyes. As a rapidly growing tech scaleup, we’re hiring Account Managers that can assist our existing, and future clients within Latin America in navigating these times and come out on top – with a little help from Divitel, of course. Are you their rock? Their hope in uncertain times? And the person that can actually close a deal that benefits both the client, as well as us? Then you just might be the Account Manager we’re looking for.
In your role as Senior Account Manager for Latin America, your main goal is to generate sales from new opportunities, nurture client relationships, and manage ongoing business. You will mainly work from our office in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands, but will also be traveling every now and then to meet with our customers.
We’re an ambitious b2b video services scaleup that has spent the last two decades transforming the way video delivery technology is designed, deployed and operated for clients around the world. Currently, we’re developing and deploying exciting new services on the cutting edge of data-driven video delivery operations, employing high-tech resources like AI, machine learning and robotization to enable top-of-the-line video quality for TV operators around the globe. Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing, ensuring you and the company are the best we possibly can be. Are you ambitious enough to work on the cutting edge of TV and video delivery operations? Read on and apply today!
Your day to day activities
We enable our clients to rapidly respond to changing end-user requirements, which means we ourselves need to move quick as well. As such, it’s difficult to predict what any of us will be doing a year from now, but we can make some educated guesses about your day to day activities as a Divitel account manager:
- Regular syncs with active clients to gather feedback and report on Divitel developments;
- Ensuring that our client’s needs are being met, as well as actively identifying and seizing opportunities to expand our cooperation;
- Closing deals by matching a potential client’s challenges and opportunities with Divitel’s capabilities and resources;
- Participation as the customer’s voice in agile strike teams that are constantly developing and evolving our portfolio of products and services;
- Coordinating with the rest of our commercial team, including business development and marketing.
- You’re experienced and a quick learner;
- You’re fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese and Papiamento a plus;
- You are a great communicator;
- You are creative and have a positive outlook on life;
- You’re flexible as you work with clients from different time zones;
- You’re willing to travel;
- You’re tech-savvy;
- You’re responsible and a team player.
For over two decades, Divitel has been the partner of choice for an ever-growing number of video and TV businesses around the globe. With a crew of 50+ highly motivated Divi-talents, we’ve gone from designing and building, to fully managing video delivery systems for cable operators, telcos, broadcasters and other businesses in the video and television industry. From our headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands and branch offices in Curacao and Germany, we work tirelessly to improve the economics of video delivery for our clients.
Found useful information on this page?