Lab Application Lifecycle Specialist
We’re looking for an experienced specialist to join our team in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. Divitel has spent the last two decades transforming the way video delivery technology is designed, deployed and operated for clients around the world. Currently, we’re developing and deploying exciting new services on the cutting edge of data-driven video delivery operations, employing high-tech resources like AI, machine learning and robotization to enable top-of-the-line video quality for TV operators around the globe. Are you ambitious enough to play a pivotal role in the next step of this evolution by spearheading the creation and operation of our new test lab? Read on!
Your day to day activities
You’ll be breaking a lot of new ground in your role as Lab Application Lifecycle Specialist at Divitel. As such, it’s difficult to predict all your day to day activities. There are some things that will likely make up a good chunk of your time here, though:
- Ensure appropriate proportions of Functional, Regression and Integration testing to ensure that defects are found and reported in a timely, accurate manner;
- Create test plans and test matrix;
- Create test strategies and test cases from user stories and design documentation and perform testing;
- Track and manage defects/status to resolution;
- Work independently to understand business requirements and rules;
- Participation in projects and efforts, coordinating with technical and non-technical team members;
- Design, build and manage test tools for test management and defect tracking (test automation).
- You are a great communicator;
- You can code;
- You are creative;
- You are always learning;
- You’re all about automation.
For over two decades, Divitel has been the partner of choice for an ever-growing number of video and TV businesses around the globe. With a crew of 50+ highly motivated Divi-talents, we’ve gone from designing and building, to fully managing video delivery systems for cable operators, telcos, broadcasters and other businesses in the video and television industry. From our headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands and branch offices in Curacao and Germany, we work tirelessly to improve the economics of video delivery for these clients. We’re able to do this because we value knowledge above all else. Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing, ensuring you and the company are the best we possibly can be.
Found useful information on this page?