“I have to change to stay the same” is written at our main lobby. A credo that has been key for the successful growth of the Divitel organization for the last 20 years. In order to stay successful we are changing again.
In the dynamic and fast changing video delivery industry of the 21st century it is essential that our organization remains able to respond appropriately to the environment, opportunities and challenges. A very demanding task but it is something that we need to do in order to meet today’s and tomorrow’s market demands.
As one of the top 100 MKB innovative companies of The Netherlands, we know that change is part of our DNA, even a key part of our strategy. In order to maximize our offered value to the market we believe we can do this by improving our ability to adapt and deliver. Therefore we have chosen to put our focus on the following key elements:
- More sustainable and flexible business models and technology (cloud, managed technologies and services)
- Smaller dedicated teams, agile working methods to improve our response times and quality
- Generate more sustainable business by leveraging expertise and flexible financial models together with our eco system partners and customers
To establish this focus we have chosen to reduce our overhead by;
- Integrating the development team into a dedicated project team
- Changing operational cost structure into a more flexible model by working more with eco system partners, automating the company workflow and control as much as possible
By doing so, we believe that we can add more value to our customers and eco system partners which is needed in the dynamic, complex and fast changing video market. So, we will change in order to stay the same.
Found useful information in this article?
Found useful information on this page?