As you well know, unreliable service and poor download and upload speeds are among the most important reasons why your customers churn. In addition, research shows that the higher the perceived internet speed, the higher your NPS is going to be.
On average, 30% of the support calls is WiFi related. Right now, you do not have the information that you need to remotely diagnose and fix issues and this forces you to unnecessary deploy service engineers and truck rolls. In total, the average operator is loosing 40 euro per subscriber per year on WiFi related customer care.
Managing the in home WiFi situation will enable premium OTT. Also, it will make it possible for you to upsell to premium packages. If you are interested in getting into the smart home market, WiFi performance is crucial.
Divitel and AirTies – the perfect match
Part of the challenge that our customers deal with when offering video anytime, anywhere, is the fact that video streaming is happening through WiFi. That is the reason that Divitel has decided to offer a solution for the in home WiFi challenge. We have looked at different technology providers and based on our assessment of different criteria, we have chosen AirTies as prefered partner.
- Answer your questions around the economics of the WiFi issue and help you build your business case.
- Integrate the software and hardware in your technical environments, providing you with end-to-end awareness from content acquisition to Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), and everything in between.
- Embed the solution into your organizational processes, including customer care and engineering.
AirTies, best in class
- Optimized for video streaming;
- Market leader;
- Self-optimizing mesh architecture using AI.
Learn more about the solution