DVB-T2 Broadcast Systems
Today’s Television Consumers are demanding a comprehensive user experience and expect high definition video Content. DVB-T2 technology enables just that: The terrestrial Broadcast operator can now deliver more HD Content and integrate additional services with great ease, in order to achieve a greatly enhanced proposition. The technology also supports mobile receivers built in, for example, vehicles.
Compared with DVB-T, the next generation of terrestrial distribution technology offers more bandwidth, efficiency, robustness and flexibility. An interesting improvement!
- 8 Scattered Pilot Patterns
- LPDC error Correction Rates ½, 2/3, ¾ 4/5 and 5/6
- Time interleaving to improve impulse noise robustness
- Extended bandwidth option
- Peak to average power reduction
- Time Frequency interleaving
DVB-T compared to DVB-T2
Want to know more?
Found useful information on this page?