As corporate story teller, you’re the voice of Divitel. You’ll tell the world about the ways in which we change the economics of video delivery, through articles, whitepapers, tender-texts and proposals. You’re an ace at writing compelling, engaging texts that don’t just explain what we do, but enthuse readers to work with Divitel. You can write text that converts, is SEO-optimized when necessary and – above all – tells an effective story to readers. You’ll do all of this in an environment that is increasingly data-driven and is filled to the brim with continuous learners, allowing you to hone your skill further as you help us engage some of the world’s most exciting companies in video and TV.
Even though Divitel is a high-tech company, you won’t write about tech exclusively. More and more, the information we share is centered around offering strategic insights into the TV and video market as a whole. You’ll need an ability to comprehend and explain new and innovative technology, but you’ll also need to understand the many drivers of the consumer video market. You’ll have a chance to learn from engineers, consultants and analysts that have been involved in bringing TV to hundreds of millions of consumers across the globe.
Your day to day work consists of
- Writing SEO- and conversion-optimized content for our website, including blogposts, announcements and service description-pages;
- Writing engaging email content that informs and delights for our newsletters;
- Reviewing and improving tender- and commercial proposal texts that lead to closed deals;
- Writing ad-copy that peaks the curiosity of potential customers;
- Writing press-releases that trigger editors to (re-) publish;
- Writing case-studies that have readers on the edge of their seat;
- Writing whitepapers that impress customers and prospects alike.
You’ll do none of this in a vacuum: Decades worth on video and TV business and technology is just a short walk, email or phone call away. You’ll have all the input you could wish for, plus a data-driven environment in which you can see how effective your writing actually is. You’ll be positioned in the growth marketing team, where you’ll be able to influence- and contribute to – our broader growth activities.
- You’re smart;
- You’re continuously learning;
- Your written English is flawless. Everyone knows how to use auto-correct, but you understand grammar and can write English text that ‘reads well’;
- You have working experience in a tech company OR you’re naturally tech-savvy and can understand/explain innovative new concepts after a bit of homework;
- You can share examples of published, original texts optimized for SEO and conversion;
- You’re proactive and can independently turn information into actions;
- Your social skills are top-notch and you’re a great communicator;
- You’re able to adapt to – and thrive in – a rapidly changing industry.
Divitel is amazing, because we hire amazing people. From Apeldoorn, we design, build and manage video delivery systems that allow countless people across the globe to consume video. Not just on their TV, but on an increasing number of devices and in exciting new ways. We’re on the cutting edge of the industry, which means you’ll see and experience robotization, personalization, cloudification and a bunch of other impressive ‘-ations’ first hand. Through our Dutch headquarters and German and Caribbean branch offices, we’re working tirelessly to increase our global footprint ever further. We’d love for you to join us in our mission to change the economics of video delivery for TV operators, broadcasters and video-content owners alike.
Found useful information on this page?