Do you have what it takes to be a part of innovations that will shape the future of Video and TV delivery? Then we are looking for you!
Divitel has spent the last two decades transforming the way video delivery technology is designed, deployed and operated for clients around the world. Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing, ensuring you and the company are the best we possibly can be. If you happen to be a starter, we will make sure you will have our attention and will guide you through (internal) trainings. As a senior engineer in a leading role you complete your team and coach junior and medior engineers. Are you ambitious enough to work on the cutting edge of TV and video delivery operations? Read on and apply now!
- You’re both educated and experienced
- You are a great communicator
- You are creative
- You’re always learning
- You handle it
- You’re all about automation
Your day to day activities
The video delivery ecosystem is changing rapidly. So is Divitel. As such, it’s difficult to predict all your day to day activities as an Engineer. There are some things that will likely make up a good chunk of your time here, though:
- Daily scrums to align with your co-workers;
- Translate customer A-technical issues to technical solutions;
- Track and manage defects/status to resolution;
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers;
- End to end service delivery and availability;
- Work independently to understand business requirements and rules;
- Participation in projects and efforts, coordinating with technical and non-technical team members;
- Every day is different, change is the only constant.
For over two decades, Divitel has been the partner of choice for an ever-growing number of video and TV businesses around the globe. With a crew of 50+ highly motivated Divi-talents, we’ve gone from designing and building, to fully managing video delivery systems for cable operators, telcos, broadcasters and other businesses in the video and television industry. From our headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands and branch offices in Curacao and Germany, we work tirelessly to improve the economics of video delivery for these clients. We’re able to do this because we value knowledge above all else.
Found useful information on this page?