We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. Divitel has spent the last two decades transforming the way video delivery technology is designed, deployed and operated for clients around the world. As Product Manager within Divitel, you’ll manage a portfolio of Divitel products and services, continuously identifying relevant market developments and new areas of interest, conducting market research, guarding and evolving requirements, determining and guarding specifications, timetables, pricing and go-to-market strategies through in-depth understanding of our market, clients and capabilities.
Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing, ensuring you and the company are the best we possibly can be. If you happen to be a starter, we will make sure you will have our attention and will guide you through (internal) trainings. Are you ambitious enough to work on the cutting edge of TV and video delivery operations? Read on and apply now!
Your day to day activities
The video delivery ecosystem is changing rapidly. So is Divitel. As such, it’s difficult to predict all your day to day activities as an Product Manager. There are some things that will likely make up a good chunk of your time here (next to the things mentioned above), though:
- Gather input from a variety of sources to define product concepts;
- Work in close collaboration with our Operations and Business Development departments to manage product related tasks;
- Develop detailed requirements, feature definitions, and implementation plans.
- You’re in possession of a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- You have working experience in a tech company OR you’re naturally tech-savvy and can understand innovative new concepts after a bit of homework;
- You’re a great communicator and master the English languages;
- You take initiative and have great sense of responsibility;
- You’re able to adapt to – and thrive in – a rapidly changing industry.
For over two decades, Divitel has been the partner of choice for an ever-growing number of video and TV businesses around the globe. With a crew of 50+ highly motivated Divi-talents, we’ve gone from designing and building, to fully managing video delivery systems for cable operators, telcos, broadcasters and other businesses in the video and television industry. From our headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands and branch offices in Curacao and Germany, we work tirelessly to improve the economics of video delivery for these clients. We’re able to do this because we value knowledge above all else.
Found useful information on this page?