Do you have what it takes to be a part of innovations that will shape the future of Video and TV delivery? Then we are looking for you!
Divitel has spent the last two decades transforming the way video delivery technology is designed, deployed and operated for clients around the world. Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing, ensuring you and the company are the best we possibly can be. Are you ambitious enough to play a pivotal role in the next step of this evolution by spearheading the creation and operation of our new test lab? Read on and apply today!
- You are both educated and experienced
- You are a great communicator
- You are creative
- You’re always learning
- You handle it
- You breathe testing
- You’re all about automation
Your day to day activities
The video delivery ecosystem is changing rapidly. So is Divitel. As such, it’s difficult to predict all your day to day activities as a Test Engineer. There are some things that will likely make up a good chunk of your time here, though:
- Ensure appropriate proportions of Functional, Regression and Integration testing to ensure that defects are found and reported in a timely, accurate manner;
- Create test plans and test matrix;
- Create test strategies and test cases from user stories and design documentation and perform testing;
- Track and manage defects/status to resolution;
- Work independently to understand business requirements and rules;
- Participation in projects and efforts, coordinating with technical and non-technical team members;
- Design, build and manage test tools for test management and defect tracking (test automation).
For over two decades, Divitel has been the partner of choice for an ever-growing number of video and TV businesses around the globe. With a crew of 50+ highly motivated Divi-talents, we’ve gone from designing and building, to fully managing video delivery systems for cable operators, telcos, broadcasters and other businesses in the video and television industry. From our headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands and branch offices in Curacao and Germany, we work tirelessly to improve the economics of video delivery for these clients. We’re able to do this because we value knowledge above all else.
Found useful information on this page?