Divitel supported Go every step of the way:
1. Divitel assisted in choosing the best technical solution for Go’s specific situation.
2. We helped build the business case for the recommended solution which was AirTies – a combination of hardware and software specifically developed for operators to optimize WiFi OTT and IPTV video delivery:
- A market leading brand and a proven solution that significantly optimizes the WiFi signal through a combination of mesh extenders. In this way, Go ensures good connectivity coverage, getting the most out of their fibre network and preventing WiFi related customer calls at the same time.
- The solution does not require complex integration in their existing operations and ensures quick deployment.
- It allows GO to monitor the health of the Wi-Fi signal remotely and proactively address any issues that may be encountered with real-time, end-to-end visibility. This way, customer service can help customers who call accordingly, reducing the need for engineer and truck rollouts, increasing efficiency and reducing costs significantly.
- Of course, the solution included a dedicated App for customers, allowing parental controls and a host of other user-friendly features.
3. Divitel also advised on the deployment strategy, providing several pilot sets delivered from our own stock, that in case of success could quickly be followed by larger orders.
4. We trained Go’s operational teams for implementation and use of the solution so they would be ready to go once the offering was launched.
5. This way, GO was able to ensure a superfast time to market, launching their new product within three months after the first pilot.