Divitel and AirTies make premium OTT and in-home control possible
The video streaming market is estimated to grow at an impressive CAGR of 18.3% because of the rising usage of online streaming. Globally, more than 60% of mobile data traffic is offloaded onto WiFi networks in 2018. What does this mean for service providers? It means an increased number of WiFi customer care calls and a growing number of unnecessary engineer service visits and hardware replacements. This situation is simply unacceptable. That is why Divitel has decided to join forces with Mesh WiFi market leader AirTies to offer a video streaming optimized WiFi solution especially developed for service providers.
The solution solves all the WiFi related problems subscribers experience in home
- When walking around, the device connects to the best access point automatically in order to ensure uninterrupted streaming;
- Automatic allocation of client devices to the optimal band and channel prevent choppy internet caused by surrounding networks;
- The access points consider the different capabilities of every client to fairly distribute bandwidth and airtime so that all devices get the optimal connection;
- The machine learning mesh architecture optimizes connections through continuous usage analysis;
- Powerful devices eliminate all dead zones.