Divitel is seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented individual to join our team as a Business Development Hunter. In this role you will be focused on driving revenue growth by identifying and closing new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, a proven track record of sales success, and a deep understanding of the technology industry.
Your main reponsibilities are to
- Identify Prospects: Proactively research and identify potential clients and target markets aligned with Divitel’s solutions and services.
- Develop a Sales Pipeline: Generate and manage a robust sales pipeline by qualifying and progressing leads, ensuring a steady flow of new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute a Sales Strategy to penetrate new markets, acquire new customers, and achieve revenue targets.
- Build and nurture relationships with internal and external key stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers within target organizations.
- Effectively communicate Divitel’s value proposition to potential clients through presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations.
- Stay updated about industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, opportunities, and account information in the CRM system.
You have what it takes to be a succesfull sales hunter. You have a Hunter Mentality: Strong drive, self-motivation, and a relentless focus on closing new business opportunities.
And you have at least A minimum of 4 years of proven success in business development, sales, or a related role, preferably within the technology or software industry.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and achievements. We look forward to reviewing your application.
For over two decades, Divitel has been the partner of choice for an ever-growing number of video and TV businesses around the globe. With a crew of 50+ highly motivated Divi-talents, we’ve gone from designing and building, to fully managing video delivery systems for cable operators, telcos, broadcasters and other businesses in the video and television industry. From our headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands and our branch office in Germany, we work tirelessly to improve the economics of video delivery for these clients. We’re able to do this because we value knowledge above all else. Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing, ensuring you and the company are the best we possibly can be.