We’re looking for a Sales Manager responsible for the German, Austrian and Swiss (DACH) regions.
As an ambitious b2b video services scale-up, transforming the way video delivery technology is designed, deployed and operated around the world for over 20 years, we are searching for a sales-driven champion, able to translate exciting solutions and services into won opportunities; you are educated enough to understand and explain the implementation of high-tech resources such as AI, machine learning and robotization, which all enable top video quality for TV operators, broadcasters and telco’s. Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing. Are you ambitious enough to work on the cutting edge of TV and video delivery operations? Then read on and apply!
About the role
As Sales Manager for the DACH region, your main goal is to generate sales from new opportunities, nurture client relationships and manage ongoing business. You will work from our office in Apeldoorn (The Netherlands) and you will be travelling to meet customers and/or to attend events and tradeshows.
We enable our clients to rapidly respond to changing end-user requirements, which means we ourselves need to move quickly as well. As such, it’s difficult to predict what any of us will be doing in a year from now, but we can make some educated guesses about your day to day activities as Divitel Sales Manager:
- Regular syncs with active clients to gather feedback and report on Divitel developments
- Ensuring that our client’s needs are being met, as well as actively identifying and seizing opportunities to expand our cooperation
- Closing deals by matching a potential client’s challenges and opportunities with Divitel’s capabilities and resources
- Participation as the customer’s voice in agile strike teams that are constantly developing and evolving our portfolio of products and services
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Business Development teams to create, enhance and adjust region focused Value Propositions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
- You are a quick learner and are used to work independently
- You are (nearly) native speaker of German
- You are fluent in English (speaking Dutch is a plus, but not a deal breaker)
- You have at least 5 years relevant sales experience with video, IT, Software as a Service (SaaS) or similar business
- You are flexible and a team worker
- You are willing to travel
For over two decades, Divitel has been the partner of choice for an ever-growing number of video and TV businesses around the globe. With a crew of 50+ highly motivated Divi-talents, we’ve gone from designing and building, to fully managing video delivery systems for cable operators, telcos, broadcasters and other businesses in the video and television industry. From our headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands and our branch office in Germany, we work tirelessly to improve the economics of video delivery for these clients. We’re able to do this because we value knowledge above all else. Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing, ensuring you and the company are the best we possibly can be. Read more…
World Economic Forum
Being part of the World Economic Forum (the int. organisation for public-private cooperation) means that we can work together with other organizations in helping shape the development and application of emerging tech, for the benefit of humanity.