As junior Engineer, you’re part of a talented team that is responsible for the quality of all technical products and services offered by Divitel. Together, you will be constantly iterating, solving problems and – above all – transforming the way video delivery technology is designed, deployed and operated for clients around the world. Working at Divitel means you’ll never stop learning and developing, ensuring you and the company are the best we possibly can be. We will make sure you will have our attention and will guide you through (internal) trainings. Are you ambitious enough to work on the cutting edge of TV and video delivery operations? Read on and apply now!
Your day to day work consists of
- Daily scrums to align with your co-workers;
- Translate customer A-technical issues to technical solutions;
- Track and manage defects/status to resolution;
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers;
- End to end service delivery and availability;
- Work independently to understand business requirements and rules;
- Participation in projects and efforts, coordinating with technical and non-technical team members;
- Every day is different, change is the only constant.
- You’re in possession of a bachelor’s degree in IT or related field of study and/or equivalent relevant experience;
- You master the English language;
- You have strong communication and problem solving skills;
- You’re always learning;
- You’re all about automation.
Preferred additional skills:
For over two decades, Divitel has been the partner of choice for an ever-growing number of video and TV businesses around the globe. With a crew of 50+ highly motivated Divi-talents, we’ve gone from designing and building, to fully managing video delivery systems for cable operators, telcos, broadcasters and other businesses in the video and television industry. From our headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands and our branch office in Germany, we work tirelessly to improve the economics of video delivery for these clients. We’re able to do this because we value knowledge above all else.
Found useful information on this page?